|Skill Tree||Magic Skill Tree|
|Fury Gen.: 10
Magic Cost: 100
Effect Duration: 8.0s
Stasis in Greedfall is a Skill. Stasis is found under the Magic Skill Tree. Skills are categorized in the form of a skill tree and are divided into three disciplines/class: Magic, Warrior (Combat), and Technical. Players are not restricted to one skill tree but instead have the freedom to jump onto other trees and to unlock more skills.
Completely immobilizes the enemy for the duration of the effect. Receiving damage will cancel the effect.
How to Acquire Stasis
- If you choose the Technical or Warrior Class, you'll need 2 Skill Points to unlock this skill.
- Stasis can be unlocked without spending any points if you choose the Magic class during Character Creation.
- Useful to temporarily neutralise a strong opponent and give you time to eliminate others.
- Skills that increase the effect of Stasis:
Stasis Notes & Tips
Players will need to acquire Skill Points by increasing the level of their character or by finding a Skill Altar. However, players will not receive a skill point for each time they increase their level. But instead, they'll have to reach a certain character level in order to obtain a point. Increasing one's level can be obtained by acquiring sufficient EXP from completing Quests, killing Bosses and Enemies. To learn more about your Skills:
- Open the Character Development Menu and cycle to the Skills section to find the following:
- Total Number of Skill Points spent
- Number of Skill Points you have at your disposal
- Next Level needed to achieve in order to acquire a Skill Point.