Greedfall Wiki Guide: All Greedfall Companions, Bosses, Skills, Weapons, Armor, Upgrades, Enemies, Quests and complete Walkthrough
About Greedfall ♦ DLC ♦ Patch Notes ♦ Controls ♦ Combat ♦ FAQ
Character Creation ♦ Classes ♦ Stats ♦ Talents ♦ Attributes ♦ Skills ♦ Companions ♦ Builds
Greedfall Wiki Guide: Covering all news and information for Spider's Greedfall Game. The Old World is dying. The continent is polluted, overpopulated, and plagued by a deadly, incurable disease. Its weary population grows desperate. But there is a glimmer of hope on the horizon – an Island, remote and hidden, has been discovered. Teer Fradee... a land spared by the Malichor plague, a haven of life, wild and untampered by mankind. It is the promise of riches but also represents the best hope for mankind to find a cure to the Malichor. On the hunt for the cure, explore a fresh new world as, alongside settlers, mercenaries, and treasure hunters, you set foot on this remote island seeping with magic
The world of GreedFall and its visual identity draw heavily from 17th century Europe. The architecture, costumes, weaponry, ambiance all take root in this period of history dominated by exploration, scientific discoveries, and booming culture in general.
The world of GreedFall is not entirely down-to-earth. You will explore an immense island seeping with magic. Its lands, inhabited by magic-wielding locales and fantastical creatures, hide countless mysteries and secrets awaiting to be discovered. - a sole survivor of the massacre of the ‘Silent Sorrow’. Trapped in an endless cycle of death and rebirth, it’s down to you to free the world from this terrible fate and reach the origin of your anguish.
GreedFall is an RPG to its core, with an emphasis on freedom in both character development and how you proceed through the world.
- Choose your gender, customize your appearance and select a few starting attributes, building from there to create your own playstyle.
- The classless progression system lets you tap various branches from an extensive skill tree and create your own skill synergies.
- With over a hundred skills to choose from, along with thousands of combinations of equipment, you forge your very own experience.
Progress and achieve quests in a multitude of different ways, from combat to diplomacy and deception. The way you reach your objectives depends solely on your choices and how you choose to develop your character. The island of GreedFall is a living, ever-evolving world - your actions will influence its course and, ultimately, shape your story.
In GreedFall, situations are not always resolved by spilling blood. The wits of you and your companions are just as important as your prowess with a blade, and wise diplomacy, stealth, science or a well-used skill may negate the need for combat.
The world of GreedFall is home to numerous factions, each with their own beliefs, territories, goals, allies and enemies. You will forge and break alliances, weaving your way through an intricate reputation system. Every decision you make has the potential to please or anger these factions and their leading figures, as well your companions. Your ability to handle diplomatic encounters, the two party members you choose to bring to encounters, and who you will decide to help or fight, will ultimately impact the geopolitical landscape of the island.
Release Date: September 10th 2019
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- Engage in a core roleplaying experience – achieve quests and complete objectives in a multitude of different ways – through combat, diplomacy, deception, or stealth.
- Complete freedom in character progression – play as a male or female, customize your appearance, and freely choose your abilities, spells and skills.
- Delve into a mysterious world of magic – begin a grand journey and uncover ancient secrets protected by supernatural beings, manifestations of the island’s earthly magic.
Where do I report an annoying glitch? After you cast "blessing of the enlightened" you get a visual affect that looks like cold steam and magic bubbles as your team is enchanted too. After it ends the smoke goes away but the bubbles don't. This is very annoying in caves and such.