Lightning Dash in Greedfall is a Skill. Lightning Dash is found under the Magic Skill Tree. Skills are categorized in the form of a skill tree and are divided into three disciplines/class: Magic, Warrior (Combat), and Technical. Players are not restricted to one skill tree but instead have the freedom to jump onto other trees and to unlock more skills.
Allows the use of an instantaneous dash when quickly dodging a second time.
How to Acquire Lightning Dash
- Must unlock Light Projectiles
- Requires 2 Skill Points to acquire this skill
Lightning Dash Information
- This skill only works with a Divine Magic Ring equipped
- Skills that increase the effects of Lighting Dash:
Lightning Dash Notes & Tips
Players will need to acquire Skill Points by increasing the level of their character or by finding a Skill Altar. However, players will not receive a skill point for each time they increase their level. But instead, they'll have to reach a certain character level in order to obtain a point. Increasing one's level can be obtained by acquiring sufficient EXP from completing Quests, killing Bosses and Enemies. To learn more about your Skills:
- Open the Character Development Menu and cycle to the Skills section to find the following:
- Total Number of Skill Points spent
- Number of Skill Points you have at your disposal
- Next Level needed to achieve in order to acquire a Skill Point.