Warrior is a Class in Greedfall. Warrior class focuses on a specialization for melee and close-range combat. Classes start off with a preset of skills at the beginning of the game and can be further invested in by unlocking skills under the Warrior Skill Tree and by increasing the level of talents and attributes that benefits the Warrior class.
This profile focuses on melee combat.
Warrior Starting Skills
- Firearms (Skill): Allows the use of pistols.
- One Handed Blades: Allows the use of one-handed blades.
- One Handed Heavy Weapons: Allows the use of one-handed heavy weapons (maces, hammers, and axes.)
Warrior Recommended Attributes
- Strength: Strength increases the damage dealt by your Melee Weapons.
- Endurance: Endurance increases the maximum health points of the character.
Warrior Recommended Talents
- Vigor: Unlocks skills for traversal and increases the regen rate of health and magic points.
- Craftsmanship: Unlocks the ability craft weapon and armor upgrades.
Warrior Skill Tree
One Handed Heavy Weapons
One Handed Blades
- Other notes and trivia go here