Relentless Shadow in Greedfall is a Skill. Relentless Shadow is found under the Magic Skill Tree. Skills are categorized in the form of a skill tree and are divided into three disciplines/class: Magic, Warrior (Combat), and Technical. Players are not restricted to one skill tree but instead have the freedom to jump onto other trees and to unlock more skills.
Increases the damage dealt by Shadow Burst.
How to Acquire Relentless Shadow
- Requires 1 Skill Point
- Temporal Rift must be unlocked
Relentless Shadow Information
- The damage dealt by the Shadow Burst skill is increased by 50%
Relentless Shadow Notes & Tips
Players will need to acquire Skill Points by increasing the level of their character or by finding a Skill Altar. However, players will not receive a skill point for each time they increase their level. But instead, they'll have to reach a certain character level in order to obtain a point. Increasing one's level can be obtained by acquiring sufficient EXP from completing Quests, killing Bosses and Enemies. To learn more about your Skills:
- Open the Character Development Menu and cycle to the Skills section to find the following:
- Total Number of Skill Points spent
- Number of Skill Points you have at your disposal
- Next Level needed to achieve in order to acquire a Skill Point.