Devastating Impact in Greedfall is a Skill. Devastating Impact is found under the Warrior Skill Tree. Skills are categorized in the form of a skill tree and are divided into three disciplines/class: Magic, Warrior (Combat), and Technical. Players are not restricted to one skill tree but instead have the freedom to jump onto other trees and to unlock more skills.
Attacking with one-handed heavy weapons causes a higher loss of balance.
How to Acquire Devastating Impact
- Requires 1 Skill Point
- Chained Attacks must be unlocked
Devastating Impact Information
- Attacks dealt with a one-handed heavy weapon has a high chance of causing an enemy hit to lose their balance
Devastating Impact Notes & Tips
Players will need to acquire Skill Points by increasing the level of their character or by finding a Skill Altar. However, players will not receive a skill point for each time they increase their level. But instead, they'll have to reach a certain character level in order to obtain a point. Increasing one's level can be obtained by acquiring sufficient EXP from completing Quests, killing Bosses and Enemies. To learn more about your Skills:
- Open the Character Development Menu and cycle to the Skills section to find the following:
- Total Number of Skill Points spent
- Number of Skill Points you have at your disposal
- Next Level needed to achieve in order to acquire a Skill Point.