One Handed Heavy Weapons
|Skill Tree||Warrior Skill Tree|
|Allows the character to wield One-handed Heavy Weapons|
One Handed Heavy Weapons in Greedfall is a Skill. One Handed Heavy Weapons is found under the Warrior Skill Tree. Skills are categorized in the form of a skill tree and are divided into three disciplines/class: Magic, Warrior (Combat), and Technical. Players are not restricted to one skill tree but instead have the freedom to jump onto other trees and to unlock more skills.
Allows the use of one-handed heavy weapons (maces, hammers, and axes.)
How to Acquire One Handed Heavy Weapons
- If you choose the Technical Class, you'll need 2 Skill Points to unlock this skill.
- One Handed Heavy Weapons can be unlocked without spending any points if you choose the Warrior or Magic class during Character Creation.
One Handed Heavy Weapons Information
- Players will be able to use one-handed heavy weapons like maces, hammers, and axes.
- Players can perform the following:
- Basic Attack
- Destabilising Attack: a slow powerful attack that deals more damage
- A guaranteed hit from unleashing a Furious Attack.
One Handed Heavy Weapons Notes & Tips
Players will need to acquire Skill Points by increasing the level of their character or by finding a Skill Altar. However, players will not receive a skill point for each time they increase their level. But instead, they'll have to reach a certain character level in order to obtain a point. Increasing one's level can be obtained by acquiring sufficient EXP from completing Quests, killing Bosses and Enemies. To learn more about your Skills:
- Open the Character Development Menu and cycle to the Skills section to find the following:
- Total Number of Skill Points spent
- Number of Skill Points you have at your disposal
- Next Level needed to achieve in order to acquire a Skill Point.