One Handed Blades
|Skill Tree||Warrior Skill Tree|
|Allows the character to wield One-handed Blades|
One Handed Blades in Greedfall is a Skill. One Handed Blades is found under the Warrior Skill Tree. Skills are categorized in the form of a skill tree and are divided into three disciplines/class: Magic, Warrior (Combat), and Technical. Players are not restricted to one skill tree but instead have the freedom to jump onto other trees and to unlock more skills.
Allows the use of one-handed blades.
How to Acquire One Handed Blades
- If you choose the Warrior or Magic Class, you'll need 2 Skill Points to unlock this skill.
- One Handed Blades can be unlocked without spending any points if you choose the Technical class during Character Creation.
One Handed Blades Information
- Players will be able to use one-handed heavy blades like rapiers, knives.
- Players can perform the following:
- Basic Attack: Execute a quick attack
- Destabilising Attack: Perform a Kick that deals no damage but causes enemies to lose their balance
- A guaranteed hit from unleashing a Furious Attack.
One Handed Blades Notes & Tips
Players will need to acquire Skill Points by increasing the level of their character or by finding a Skill Altar. However, players will not receive a skill point for each time they increase their level. But instead, they'll have to reach a certain character level in order to obtain a point. Increasing one's level can be obtained by acquiring sufficient EXP from completing Quests, killing Bosses and Enemies. To learn more about your Skills:
- Open the Character Development Menu and cycle to the Skills section to find the following:
- Total Number of Skill Points spent
- Number of Skill Points you have at your disposal
- Next Level needed to achieve in order to acquire a Skill Point.