Armour Dmg.: +10%
|Number of Levels||5|
|Total Points Needed||5|
Strength in Greedfall is an Attribute. Strength focuses on increasing the player's damage dealt by using Melee Weapons. Further increasing its level allows you to wield more melee weapons. Attributes in Greedfall are categorized as the mental and physical passive abilities of the character.
- Strength increases the damage dealt by your Melee Weapons
- Further increasing the level of Strength will allow the player to wield stronger One-handed and Two-handed blunt melee weapons
How to Upgrade Strength
Players will need to acquire Attribute Points by increasing the level of their character. However, players will not receive an attribute point for each time they increase their level. But instead, they'll have to reach a certain character level in order to obtain a point. Increasing one's level can be obtained by acquiring sufficient EXP from completing Quests, killing Bosses and Enemies. To learn more about your attributes:
- Open the Character Development Menu and cycle to the Attributes section to find the following:
- Number of Attribute Points you have at your disposal
- Total Number of Attribute Points spent
- Next Level needed to achieve in order to acquire an Attribute Point.
Strength Upgrade Tree
- Other notes, and tips go here.