Melee Weapons in Greedfall is one out of the two weapon categories that a player can equip which is used to inflict damage on enemies and bosses. Melee Weapons are used in direct hand-to-hand combat which works best in close-range. These range from hammers, clubs, long swords, rapiers, and rings. Melee Weapons can be obtained as an enemy or boss drop, randomly located in various locations, inside chests or crates, sold by Merchants, and can be crafted by using a Workbench. This page covers a full list of all the Melee Weapons in Greedfall which will include its description and values. You can find detailed information on its location and properties on each individual pages linked below.
Melee Weapons Important Notes
Here are some important notes to remember when using a Melee Weapon:
- Players can change their character and companions' weapon on the fly.
- Some Melee Weapons requires a player to unlock a Skill in order to use it.
- Companions have their own specified type of weapon that can only be equipped.
- In order to craft a weapon and even a stronger type, players will need to unlock and invest in upgrading the Craftmanship Talent.
- Some Melee weapons can be upgraded by crafting and choosing various pieces that are slotted into a crafting node to increase the stats, while others do not have crafting nodes.
Melee Weapons in Greedfall
|Melee Weapon Stats|
|Name & Icon||Crafting||Price||Physical Dmg.||Armour Dmg.||Quality||Requirements||How to Acquire||Effects|
|Claymore of the Lieutenant|
|Rusty Short Halberd|
|Ring of Divine Light|
|Great Steel Pointed Mace|
|Naval Officer's Sabre|
|Broadsword of the Deceased King||-||517||24||100||Long Blades, 5 Agility||Complete all five levels of the Coin Arena in New Sérène's guard barracks.||Stun 240%, Fury Gen. 12%, Att. Cost Furious 50%|
|Broadsword of Judgement|
|Alchemist's Rapier||-||47||185||7||61||One Handed Blades||Stun 75%, Fury Gen 6%, Att. Cost Furious 25%, Elemental Damage 86|
|Old Blackened Court Sword||o o||37||176||8||52||One Handed Blades, Agility 1||Stun 65%, Fury Gen 5%, Att. Cost Furious 25%|
|Old Rusty Rapier||o o||27||160||9||40||One Handed Blades, Agility 1||Vasco Equipped||Stun 60%, Fury Gen 6%, Att. Cost Furious 25%|
|Rusty Stiletto||o o||21||145||7||36||One Handed Blades||Stun 50%, Fury Gen 7%, Att. Cost Furious 25%|
|Old Blunt Foil||o o||18||128||6||33||One Handed Blades||Stun 50%, Fury Gen 6%, Att. Cost Furious 33%|
|Old Rusty Sabre||o o||8||140||9||19||One Handed Blades||Technical Class||Stun 65%, Fury Gen 6%, Att. Cost Furious 25%|
|Worn Spiked Mace||o o||7||156||34||
|One Handed Heavy Weapons||Stun 115%, Fury Gen 7%, Att. Cost Furious 33%|