Firearms in Greedfall is one out of the two weapon categories that a player can equip which is used to inflict damage on enemies and bosses. Firearms are used in long-range combat which works best to damage your enemies from a distance. These range from long guns such as rifles and shotguns as well as short guns like a pistol and revolver. Firearms can be obtained as an enemy or boss drop, randomly located in various locations, inside chests or crates, sold by Merchants, and can be crafted by using a Workbench. This page covers a full list of all the Firearms in Greedfall which will include its description and values. You can find detailed information on its location and properties on each individual pages linked below.
Firearms Important Notes
Here are some important notes to remember when using a Melee Weapon:
- Players can change their character and companions' weapon on the fly.
- Some Firearms requires a player to unlock a Skill in order to use it.
- Companions have their own specified type of weapon that can only be equipped.
- In order to craft a weapon and even a stronger type, players will need to unlock and invest in upgrading the Craftmanship Talent.
- Some Firearms can be upgraded by crafting and choosing various pieces that are slotted into a crafting node to increase the stats, while others do not have crafting nodes.
Firearms in Greedfall
|Name & Icon||Crafting||Price||Physical Dmg.||Armour Dmg.||Quality||Requirements||Effects|
|Prince Flintlock Rifle|
|Embelished Precise Arquebus|
|Short Brass-Plated Blunderbuss|
|Small Shotgun with Brass Barrel|