|Skill Tree||Technical Skill Tree|
|Allows the player to set traps.|
Set Trap in Greedfall is a Skill. Set Trap is found under the Technical Skill Tree. Skills are categorized in the form of a skill tree and are divided into three disciplines/class: Magic, Warrior (Combat), and Technical. Players are not restricted to one skill tree but instead have the freedom to jump onto other trees and to unlock more skills.
Lets you put alchemical preparations on the ground, that explodes when an enemy comes near and damage every enemy in the explosion radius.
How to Acquire Set Trap
- If you choose the Warrior or Magic Class, you'll need 2 Skill Points to unlock this skill.
- Set Trap can be unlocked without spending any points if you choose the Technical class during Character Creation.
Set Trap Information
- A combat ability that allows the character to lay traps. These explode once the enemy steps on it, while other enemies near it will also get hit.
Set Trap Notes & Tips
Players will need to acquire Skill Points by increasing the level of their character or by finding a Skill Altar. However, players will not receive a skill point for each time they increase their level. But instead, they'll have to reach a certain character level in order to obtain a point. Increasing one's level can be obtained by acquiring sufficient EXP from completing Quests, killing Bosses and Enemies. To learn more about your Skills:
- Open the Character Development Menu and cycle to the Skills section to find the following:
- Total Number of Skill Points spent
- Number of Skill Points you have at your disposal
- Next Level needed to achieve in order to acquire a Skill Point.