|Buy For||Sell For||Weight|
Nightshade Berries in Greedfall is an Ingredient. Ingredients can be collected by recycling armor pieces and weapons, purchased from merchants, looted from various areas of a location or from an enemy or boss.
These berries were picked from a nightshade bush. Ingredient used mainly in Science to create poisonous alchemical preparations.
How to get Nightshade Berries
- Looted from killed enemies
- Purchased for 6G from a Merchant
- Can be found inside chests and crates
- All items have a 50+% chance of recycling, with certain items having higher recycling chance as a non-character attribute. Intuition Lv. 3 guarantees a 70% recycle chance, and Craftsmanship Lv. 3 increases the number of ingredients obtained through recycling.
- They can also be found to the path behind Sister Eshesia and she can be found outside the entrance to the Village of Vedleug, they look like plums on a bush.
Nightshade Berries Usage
This ingredient is used for the following:
Weapons that use Nightshade Berries
Armor that use Nightshade Berries