|Buy For||Sell For||Weight|
Hawthorn in Greedfall is an Ingredient. Ingredients can be collected by recycling armor pieces and weapons, purchased from merchants, looted from various areas of a location or from an enemy or boss.
These red berries were picked from Hawthorn bushes. Ingredient used mainly in Science to create healing potions and resuscitation powders.
How to get Hawthorn
- Looted from killed enemies
- Purchased for 3G from a Merchant
- Can be found inside chests and crates
- All items have a 50+% chance of recycling, with certain items having higher recycling chance as a non-character attribute. Intuition Lv. 3 guarantees a 70% recycle chance, and Craftsmanship Lv. 3 increases the number of ingredients obtained through recycling.
This ingredient is used for the following:
Weapons that use Hawthorn
Armor that use Hawthorn
Items that use Hawthorn
- 2x for Health Potion
- 1x for Major Health Potion
- 4x for Resuscitation Powder
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!