Focused Alchemical Fire in Greedfall is a Skill. Focused Alchemical Fire is found under the Technical Skill Tree. Skills are categorized in the form of a skill tree and are divided into three disciplines/class: Magic, Warrior (Combat), and Technical. Players are not restricted to one skill tree but instead have the freedom to jump onto other trees and to unlock more skills.
Increases the damage dealt by the Alchemical preparation of elemental damage
How to Acquire Focused Alchemical Fire
- Requires 1 Skill Point
- Assassin's Touch must be unlocked
Focused Alchemical Fire Information
- The elemental damage of an alchemical preparation is increased
Focused Alchemical Fire Notes & Tips
Players will need to acquire Skill Points by increasing the level of their character or by finding a Skill Altar. However, players will not receive a skill point for each time they increase their level. But instead, they'll have to reach a certain character level in order to obtain a point. Increasing one's level can be obtained by acquiring sufficient EXP from completing Quests, killing Bosses and Enemies. To learn more about your Skills:
- Open the Character Development Menu and cycle to the Skills section to find the following:
- Total Number of Skill Points spent
- Number of Skill Points you have at your disposal
- Next Level needed to achieve in order to acquire a Skill Point.